Membership in SIG-Health is open to all. However to join SIG-Health, you must first be a member of the Association for Information Systems.
AIS offers 4 individual membership classes: Academic, Student, Retired, and Professional. AIS membership rates are based on the development classification of the country where the member works and lives (United Nation’s Human Development Index or HDI).
AIS members are encouraged to join all SIGs/Chapters during their renewal process. But, in the case that a member decides to join a SIG during their membership year, they should:
- Go to the AIS Additional Services Page
- Select SIG Membership Options
- Log in to their member profile
- Click on the name(s) of SIGs they are joining
- Follow prompts
To join a Chapter during their membership year, the member should:
- Log in to their member profile from the homepage
- Select Manage Profile from right navigation
- Select Edit Bio from Information and Settings Section
- Update Chapter Membership field
- Click Save Changes
After updating your membership, visit the Community Groups page and join the online community.