Board reports are posted in the Forum section. The October Board Report was completed. Expect a summary of all events in our newsletters.
The AIS Journal Club Webinar #6, titled “Underpinning a Guiding Theory of Patient-Centered E-Health“, will take place on October 15th at 1pm, EDT. Click here for details.
The Call for Papers for the AIS Transactions in Human-Computer Interaction Special Issue on Human-Computer Interaction in Health and Wellness deadline is November 30th, 2014. Click here for details.
The Fall Newsletter will be here soon. If you have an update, please send it to our newsletter editor Jim Ryan (email@example.com) by October 20.
Don’t know what update you can send? Here are some ideas:
- Did you change jobs? Let us know!
- Did you publish work in a medical journal? Let us know! There was a special request at our last annual meeting at AMCIS for sharing this information.
- Are you starting a new initiative? A symposium? A workshop? Tell use about it.
- Have a call-for-papers you would like to share? Just send them to us. We will help you promote.
And of course other items are welcome.
In a short while … we will have more social and interactive tools at our disposal.
- Gondy Leroy, President SIG-Health