- Submission deadline: End of day, November 30, 2014
- Initial review decision returned to authors: By January 15, 2015
AIS Transactions on Human-Computer Interaction(THCI)
THCI is a high-quality peer-reviewed international scholarly journal on Human-Computer Interaction. It is published by AIS (http://home.aisnet.org/) and sponsored by AIS SIGHCI (http://sighci.org/). As an AIS journal, THCI is oriented to the Information Systems community, emphasizing applications in business, managerial, organizational, and cultural contexts. However, it is open to all related communities that share intellectual interests in HCI phenomena and issues. The editorial objective is to enhance and communicate knowledge about the interplay among humans, information, technologies, and tasks in order to guide the development and use of human-centered Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and services for individuals, groups, organizations, and communities.
Special Issue Objective
AIS SIG-Health and SIGHCI are jointly sponsoring this special issue to motivate high-quality research in areas of health and wellness that overlap human-computer interaction topics. We invite all related research topics and methods. However, priority will be placed on selecting papers that:
- Clearly address topics related to both HCI and Health/Wellness
- Incorporate development and/or empirical evaluation of theory that is testable (i.e., falsifiable)
Submission, Reviewing and Acceptance Process
- Submit papers as email attachments in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format to Vance Wilson (email@example.com). Expect your submission to be acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Reviewing will be performed by individuals selected for expertise and interest in the
Ideal papers will be no more than 35 pages in length (8000 words), double spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, following THCI guidelines (http://aisel.aisnet.org/thci/authorinfo.html). Longer papers will be considered if the length is well motivated.