We invite the submission of minitrack proposals to the 25th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2019), which will be held on August 15-17, 2019 in Cancun, Mexico. AMCIS 2019 brings together academics and industry professionals around the world to exchange knowledge related to the AMCIS 2019 theme: New Frontiers in Digital Convergence.
Minitrack chairs will be responsible for:
- promoting their minitrack to generate manuscript submissions toAMCIS2019;
- soliciting and assigning reviewers for manuscripts submitted to the minitrack; and
- making recommendations to track chairs about each manuscript submitted to the minitrack.
Those interested in submitting a minitrack need to identify a related track for their topic. The AMCIS 2019 program is comprised of 30 tracks. For a full list of tracks and descriptions, visit: https://amcis2019.aisconferences.org/submissions/track-descriptions/
To submit a minitrack proposal,you must submit:
- minitrack chairs (names, emails, affiliation);
- minitrack title;
- short description of minitrack for theAMCIS2019 website (up to 150 words);
- call for papers for your minitrack.
To submit a minitrack proposal, visit: https://new.precisionconference.com/ais and follow the attached submission guidelines.
- September 20, 2018: PCS opens for Minitrack submissions
- October 19, 2018: Minitrack submissions are due
- October 30, 2018: Minitrack decisions are complete
- November 5, 2018: Minitrack revisions are due
- January 7, 2019: Manuscript submissions for AMCIS 2019 begin
- March 1, 2019: AMCIS manuscript submissions closes for authors at 10:00am PST
- March 7, 2019: All papers have assigned reviewers
- April 15, 2019: Track Chairs recommendations are due
- April 24, 2019: Camera-ready papers are due
- May 1, 2019: Track session plans are due
The AMCIS 2019 Program Team
Martin Santana and Ramiro Montealegre – Program Co-Chairs
Abayomi Baiyere, Liwei Chen, Amy Connolly, Juan Manuel Gomez Reynoso, Anabel Gutierrez, Kishen Iyengar, and Victor Bohorquez – Review Coordinators